Bryn's off on a trip to South Africa tomorrow. We'll be having a girls' party for 2 1/2 weeks. We're excited for him to learn and discover and grow. We've so enjoyed having him home for the last 2 weeks. It's been a treat everyday. We've hung out, he's taken the girls fishing and cycling. We've laughed, cooked together, cleaned the house together and basically enjoyed a low key holiday. Back to reality, I guess.
Personal training is picking up fast and furiously. I'm fully booked right now and spend many evening hours once the girls are asleep, planning and plotting each individual client's progress. It's time consuming, but I love it and am learning so much.
Sophie's teething, Madison's reading and Savannah's the best helper.
That's us in a nutshell.
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Why is Brynn traveling so much? is it for work? Nicola
Well done Claire, on being fully booked. I wonder how many hours that is? You are amazing!!!
Looking forward to seeing Bryn - thanks for being so generous by sparing him so willingly so that he can learn and grow - he's certainly doing that!! Love, Mom.
Post a Comment