Savannah had decided to surprise me by cleaning and tidying the whole kitchen so that I wouldn't have to do it tonight. Wow, am I a lucky mom!
Monday, May 24, 2010
Imagine my surprise...
...to walk downstairs and find my 9 year old doing this!!!

Savannah had decided to surprise me by cleaning and tidying the whole kitchen so that I wouldn't have to do it tonight. Wow, am I a lucky mom!
Savannah had decided to surprise me by cleaning and tidying the whole kitchen so that I wouldn't have to do it tonight. Wow, am I a lucky mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Such a super girl - love you lots Savannah - miss you - Shea
Perhaps this has something to with my telling her she is just like her cousin Jayden who is so helpful in her home. I'm proud of you my Sussie. Love Dad
Well done sweet Savannah. You are a STAR
love Granny Gila
Well done Savannah - what a star you are! Your mum and dad are so lucky to hve such a sweet and kind girl for their daughter!! Love, Nanni
oh how sweet! that reminds me, i should probably give my mom a call :)
Post a Comment