Bryn and I were watching Friends on the laptop and little hurricane was sitting next to us, creating well, a mess as usual. All that is her. Ask my husband, I'm a neat freak. Bryn quietly took footage of one of the 65 events that day. It's 4 minutes, but at least it gives you a good idea of what I get to deal with everyday. I wouldn't have it any other way though. Love my little hurricane.
Monday, May 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Love the video! I can't tell you how many packages of wipes I've restuffed... :)
What a great toy - just think of all the eye/hand co-ordination skills she learnt!!! At least you can repack the wet wipes, wait until she carries toilet paper all ovr the house - she is just too gorgeous - love her to bits. Love, Nanni
Post a Comment