Tuesday, April 20, 2010

General News

Well, Tuesday came and went, and unfortunately, no Bryn. We'll try again for the 28th--(the first possible flight home--unbelievable!). Air space is starting to reopen in parts of Europe, so it'll just take some time before schedules are back to normal and things are running smoothly once again. Upon learning about the rather long extension last night, I burst out laughing. Surprised myself quite honestly! What will crying do anyway? The girls and I are having a marvelous time together. It's provided a great opportunity for them to pull together and help their rather frazzled mother. They unload the dishwasher, clean the bathroom, vacuum, empty dustbins, prepare school lunch and help take care of baby Sophie. I am so lucky, really. In the meantime, I've told Bryn to quit feeling guilty and have a holiday. He wants to explore a bit of Boston. I'm so happy he gets to experience this.

Personal Training is roaring on full steam ahead. I have potential clients approaching me most times when I'm at the gym. Training clients is the best form of advertising. I knew it would start taking off once I began. It's exciting. I've been asked by my boss to attend a Pregnancy and Fit (Zwanger en Fit) course, run over a period of a couple of weeks. The gym wants to offer a pregnancy class on a Friday morning. I feel honoured to have been asked.

Well, that's all for now, folks. Doing what I love.

1 comment:

Elaine said...

I am glad you sound so in control even when the plans to have Bryn home is all up in the air (ha-ha). Hope he gets back soon.