
How can 52 weeks have gone by so fast? The goal was to get 52 photos of Sophie next to her little bunny, Miffy (or Nijntje, in Dutch). I was 95% successful. Good enough. Take a peek. She's changed so much!
It's been a happy year. She's added such a fun dimension to our family of 5. She's cute. She's sooooo good--hardly cries. Slept through the night from 5 weeks. Soph is a great eater. She flattened her piece of birthday cake (first treat ever), begging for more. She loves to be cuddled and only needs her dummy at night. Naps twice a day. The maxi cosi car seat has been her second crib. That's the life of a third child, I guess. She's been dragged around to hockey games, swim lessons, Irish dance classes, lunch time duty at school, the hairdresser, the beauty salon, and seems to have fitted in naps whenever most convenient for me. Her teeth have bothered her, but she's still a happy little chappy. We ADORE her and can't seem to get enough of her. She's BUSY. Always pulling something out of a cupboard. She's just recently learnt how to climb onto the dishwasher door when I'm unpacking it. This must be her favourite toy! She points, kisses, gives high fives and loves to say "oh-oh". She has a pleasant morning disposition, always greeting us with a smile when we collect her from her cot. On occassion, a little holler can be heard coming from the direction of her bedroom. She's friendly. She's independent. I find it amazing how she can keep herself occupied for an hour or even two sometimes. She loves the telephone and says "ello" each time she puts it only her ear. Wanna eat her up! I've been able to achieve so much this year, thanks to her easy going nature. I've never met a more calm, easy and relaxed baby. We love her so much and are so grateful she's a Harries.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR THE 31ST, LITTLE ANGEL SOPHIE. XX



2 comments:
dear Sophie ,we loved sharing your special day with you ...you are just the cutest... .love all your little hugs.Heres to many more blessed years ..luv from all the van niekerks
Happy Birthday my darling little niece!! I wish i could meet you...you are so cute! Hope you had a wonderful day! All our love from australia, uncle Gav and aunty Gem.xxx
Post a Comment