Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter

Madison came bounding in at 6:30am, all ready for the hunt to begin. The Easter bunny hadn't quite got her act together yet, so she was sent back to bed to catch an extra few winks. I wanted to make sure that the day started with the real reason for the big festivities. We huddled together around the laptop and were reminded of what's most important.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My precious girls. Oh how I miss being with them at times like this
Love you all
mum

Claire said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nancy said...

Claire, you have such a cute family! I'm so glad that you finally said something, that is so cool that you live in the Netherlands, I would love to visit there someday.

Cuen Natalie & Children said...

I always love looking at how beautiful your girls are!! they are so cute!!you all look so happy, it's nice to see.
Love Natalie, Cuen and the children.