Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Update

We had a fantastic time in France over the weekend. Our friends, Jim and Katia opened their home to us and treated us to loads of great food and entertainment. The girls enjoyed playing with their two boys, Samuel and Jonathan. No photos unfortunately. We just didn't have time!

Today was my first appointment with the midwife. All is well and she's very happy with my progress. They work in a team of 4, so I'll get to see all of them during the course of the pregnancy. Savannah and Madison enjoyed listening to the heart beat and being a part of the experience. The only yuck news is that I'm not as far along as I thought I was. I'm having to re-live week 9. Due date is March 17th. Good news--only 3 more weeks of morning sickness {hopefully}.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay, 3 more weeks isn't so bad. i say this now, but i would probably be counting down the seconds!