
By way of introduction, I am Claire's husband Bryn and I am very proud of my first blog entry after many, many hints from her that it would be a good idea.
Playing with two fractures in his left Tibia, and a knee which had been falling apart for some months, Tiger woods won a dramatic payoff against Rocco Mediate to win the US Open this year.
Besides his obvious talent, there is something else which sets Tiger apart from every golfer who has ever played. An uncompromising mental strength which seems to enable him to exhibit sometimes superhuman abilities.
My hypothesis is that we can all exercise this powerful muscle, whether it's in living the Gospel morefully, being a better husband and father, excelling in a chosen profession or indeed playing the fascinating game of golf. Does anyone agree?



3 comments:
HERE HERE!!i absolutely agree. well done on your first blog enrty. calire and i are so proud:)
Absolutely, Bryn, and I think you, like Tiger, have also learnt to flex that muscle - now you just have to strengthen it!! Well done on the blog effort, and I like that word "morefully" - I think it could be another "siyab..g!!! Love, Mom.
I know Claire is using that muscle right now!!!!!!!!!!! Go Girl!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment