Friday, August 29, 2008
An Ordinary Thursday Turned Around
Bryn came home from work yesterday and the day before, wanting to do something fun, different and out of the ordinary. Life gets too much otherwise. I suggested going for a walk, visiting the driving range with the girls or taking a drive to the beach. "Naa", was the response. Bryn came up with an idea which made the girls do cartwheels--camping in the back yard! So, that's what they did. And I had the whole house to myself:) They even managed to watch a movie in the tent. How, you may ask? With a laptop and an extension cord. Perfect. And an even more perfect way to finish off one of those blaa days--watching Ferris Bueller's Day Off. They all slept so well and have voted to repeat the fun tonight. I may just gate crash:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Ahhhhhhh i wish I was there I LOVE that sort of fun.Lucky girls to have such a fun dad!!
Love mum
Need more news I look forward to updates and watch this spot for them every day
love mum
Post a Comment