Friday, August 15, 2008

Me: ABC Style

A is for age: 29
B is for burger of choice: Steer's
C is for the car I drive: Renault Megane
D is for your dog's name: don't have one
E is for essential item you use every day: toothbrush
F for favorite TV show at the moment: honestly don't have one right now--haven't watched TV in an age!
G is for favorite game: with my kids: Memory, with grown ups: Balderdash, Beatle Drive, Noah's Ark
H is for home town: Durban
I is for instruments you play: piano
J is for favorite juice: lemonade
K is for whose bum you'd like to kick: hmm, right now no one, but I'm sure Bryn will get himself in trouble soon enough
L is for last restaurant at which you ate: Resident's Tavern in the Hague
M is for your favorite Muppet: Elmo
N is for number of piercings: at one time 4, and now 2
O is for overnight hospital stays: none! Wow, I surprised myself!
P is for people you were with today: 14 so far
Q is for what you do with your quiet time: read, waste time on the computer, fold laundry
R is for biggest regret: Life is too short to dwell on regrets. Learn the lesson and move on:)
S is for status: happily married
T is for time you woke up today: 6:45 am
U is for what you consider unique about yourself: I have a beautiful mole on the back of my neck (otherwise referred to as the "Godfather").
V is for vegetable you love: every single one, but I would say brussels sprouts are my fave
W is for worst habit:
X is for x-rays you've had: a couple--chest and foot I think
Y is for yummy food you ate today: Heila's bumper biscuits
Z is for zodiac: Cancer

Now I tag you, Gem, and anyone else who would like to join in!

No comments: