Sunday, July 27, 2008

A Special Family

I have such a wonderful family. I've spent the last few days flat on my back not being able to do a thing. For those of you who know me, I like to be up and about, doing something useful--just about every minute of the day:) So, this has got me feeling quite down. Bryn took the girls to the beach this weekend and they haven't stopped talking about the islands they made together. They all went shopping for me and got what I needed and more, including flowers for my bedside table. Savannah unloaded the dishwasher and was such a help as a big sister. She has made meals for her little sister the entire weekend. She reads me stories every now and then and comes to check up on me every hour or so. Madison has taken her job (giving mommy lots of loves and kisses) very seriously too.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you're being so well taken care of. Savannah and Madison were so good at church today sitting by themselves. I was very impressed! I hope you start feeling better soon. Take it easy. :)

Brian and Shawntel Ashcroft Family said...

Can the girls come over for a day at my house? I'm not sure where Byrn works but if he heads north he could drop them off and then I could Bring them down in the evening time. Let me know, we would love to have them.