Our fun little baby turns FOUR today! She gets to pick the menu this evening--I'm guessing it'll be noodles, cheese and ice-cream for dessert. We'll see.
ONE: Madison has such a gutsy laugh. I can't help laughing when she giggles.
TWO: She's a real girl and loves to get herself all dolled up in high heels, lipstick, blush, jewels and of course, the outfit too.
THREE:She wants to be just like Mommy when she grows up--to chew gum, to cook, to have babies, to go to the gym and to drive a car!
FOUR: Madison never passes up an opportunity to play rough and tumble or to go golfing with Dad.
We love our sweet girl, more than words can express.



2 comments:
Happy Birthday Madison! We have certainly enjoyed getting to know her in Primary this year. Madison is so much fun and can make you smile so easily! :)
Happy birthday our sweet little girl. Can't believe you're 4 already. Hope you had a super day I love all the photos
lots of love Gila
Post a Comment