Tuesday, June 17, 2008

First there were 2 and then there were 5


This is how my week looks. Our friends have gone to London for a couple of days and we are taking care of their sweet children. Mum, my respect for you has increased tenfold over night as I've had to cart 5 children around to swimming pools, school lifts, visits to the park, meals (I seem to be in the kitchen 95% of my day), bed and bath routine etc etc. The girls are having fun and I'm having fun driving this around:

Come Friday, I think I'll take a well deserved nap.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You're a trooper Claire! I hope all goes well with 5. I'm looking forward to some fun stories... :)

Anonymous said...

Wow Claire - you are very brave!!
Good thing you are so physically strong - enjoy your nap come Friday,
but they are lovely children as I recall. Love, Mom.