

The Russian lady who 'damages' my muscles twice a week. (That's the word she uses as muscles need to be damaged in order to be shaped.) I meet up with her on Tuesdays and Thursdays for a very intense 45 minute workout. For the rest of the week, I do my own training. She has put me on a strict eating program which is slowly feeling normal for me. At first, the thought of eating white fish and green apples 7 x a day, twice a week was scary. Now, eating a whole bowl of oats made with water (no sugar) for breakfast is quite palatable (try hake for breakfast, lunch, supper and a few times in between that, without salt or spices, and in no time, bland oats tastes like heaven, folks). The rest of the week consists of protein shakes, rice cakes, potatoes, brown rice, chicken breasts, fish, fruit, salads and veg every 2-3 hours, with plenty of water. Sundays are free days. Today Jenny told me she eats nuts, honey and beef on her 'cheat' days. Paaa haaa haaa--that's far from cheating. I know I'm a little crazy about this, but don't worry, I'll be eating what I bake at least once a week! I do get the stares and wierd remarks as I walk the mall / streets while sipping on my protein shake and eating tuna out of a tin! It does look a little strange I guess. And now, you may be wondering why I'm a little obsessed with this. I'm after a bit of change. I want to take my workouts to the next level, as well as set myself a challenge and that's exactly what I've got. Jenny is a wonderful support, is extremely encouraging and will not allow me to slack off during training. Challenge? Huge.



3 comments:
So Claire, does all the eating, etc. mean that you want to look like those guys in the picture??? You've got a long way to go...but I'm sure that when you cut your hair and turn brown, you'll be just fine. Cheers!
haha rob
Claire does that mean on your next visit to SA you are going to have muscles like that... Wowww.. hee hee
Shea
Post a Comment