Wednesday, December 24, 2008
New
Anything new is novelty! I O.D'ed on the non-pregnancy jeans by about 2 months and was getting more than desperate for a couple new items. In fact, I'm surprised my body didn't go into labour trying to get these jeans on each day. The button no longer closed {never mind the zip} and a hair band barely stretched far enough to loop through the button hole and around the button to keep things decent. Fiona and Bryn both felt so sorry for me and told me to go shopping for maternity clothing. Not only was I given the go ahead to splash out a little, but a personal shopper attached to that as well! Fiona and I hit the shops last night and came home with some great finds and more importantly a pregnant lady who feels she can make it to the end of this pregnancy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
If you want to look through my clothes and borrow some, you're more than welcome! :) You've been busy posting! Glad to hear Bryn is on the mend - hope he continues to do well. On the bright side, it gives him more time to play games with his cute girls. Loved looking at all the pictures! :)
Post a Comment