Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Today's Top Three

I have so many blessings in my life--small and big. Here are today's top 3:

1. 3 special people to wake up to
2. I could hear laughter coming from our bedroom while I was in the bathroom getting ready for the day (2 little giggling girties who were supposed to be getting dressed and ready for school, but were delaying my request, to have fun with each other instead). Just as I was deciding whether or not to get frustrated by seemingly disobedient behaviour, I was reminded of Thomas S Monson's words from this past conference, to the effect of: Mothers of small children, embrace this time when there is noise, drama and mess in the house. This stage passes all too quickly. Soon they will be grown up and out of the house. I can honestly say I LOVE the stage I'm in now. It's so special.
3. Breakfast at the kitchen table this morning--all 4 of us

No comments: