Sunday, October 26, 2008
A night (and morning) out
Girls' nights are always such fun. Amy, Amy and I hit the little town of Delft, enjoyed a Mexican meal, chatted forever and then decided at 10pm that the night was still way too young to end it there. We took off to Rotterdam with a few T-shirts for a couple of games of racquetball. Kind of crazy, but such a blast. After we had finished our roomijs and been dropped off at our various homes, it was 2:15am! I enjoyed my Sunday afternoon nap today.





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Looks like you all had fun! We've got to plan another one some time in the next 5 weeks. :)
claireabell you party animal you!!!i like it;) i love your little bump.I can see the pop out belly button in the photo of you holding up your raquet. hehe.Love you
Post a Comment