Friday, October 10, 2008

A little bit of this and little bit of that...

Bryn is in Manchester today. He left yesterday and luckily returns home tonight. We missed him terribly. The girls were very insistent on getting to speak to Dad last night to put their gift orders through.

We have a busy weekend ahead. Bryn has lots of church meetings tomorrow, Savannah swims for her A Diploma and I'm going to make sure I get to take a well deserved rest after a very hectic week. The pregnancy is going very well and I feel fantastic. I knew that feeling would eventually come. I have been exercising 3 times a week (twice with my personal trainer and once as a trainer). I'm feeling strong and fit and hope I can continue with this schedule throughout the pregnancy. It feels so natural. The girls talk about the arrival of their new sibling everyday. They especially love it when my belly button pops out when I laugh! We end up in stitches for a couple of minutes every time! I am so excited to graduate from a family of four to a family of five! We find out what we're having in 3 weeks time. Why don't you visit the poll on the right hand side and take a guess!

Me at 17 weeks

Also, Savannah's teacher complimented her as we walked into the classroom yesterday for being a star speller {she must take after her mother here:)}. She again mentioned that she's amazed that Savannah can spell so well for a predominantly English speaker. I have been slightly concerned about her English spelling, but then again, our focus has only been on her reading. At least I can rest assured that the English spelling will eventually catch up. Yay for successes!

Madison has a half day on Fridays. I look forward to fetching her just now to enjoy some one on one time. She's so interested in puzzles at the moment. She's currently building a High School Musical 100 piece puzzle. I'm sure that's what she'll request straight after lunch. Perhaps a little afternoon nap together will top it all off quite well:)

Have a happy weekend!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

clairabell, you look absolutely gorgeous! the bump is so cute. i was checking to see if you had any spelling mistakes after you said savannah takes after you in star spelling...all ok. luckily...else that would have been embarressing:):)

Claire said...

gem--embarrassing. i must be the star speller of the courtney clan too! just jokes. love you x

Unknown said...

I can't wait for you to find out what you're having! I'm glad you are feeling better and even able to get some exercising in. We're in the same boat - anxiously waiting for daddy to come home tonight. I went and bought myself some sweet chocolate today in place of a pink suitcase! :)

Anonymous said...

WELL DONE MADISON ON COMPLETING THE 100 PIECE PUZZLE ALL BY YOURSELF!!!!! HOW DID YOU FEEL WHEN IT WAS DONE??? HOPE YOU ENJOYED DADDY'S HOMECOMING. THE BUMP LOOKS CUTE AND EVEN SHOWS THE BELLY BUTTON!! LOVE YOU ALL LOTS AND LOTS. MOM

Anonymous said...

The good spelling comes fro MEEEEE
love mum
Its going to be a boy that looks like Bryn