Wednesday, October 15, 2008
That's why I married him
Bryn worked from home on Monday--always love that. He had work up to his earlobes, so got started pretty early. Anyway, I had a busy day running errands, teaching English, keeping house, fetching and carrying etc. I arrived home in the afternoon to find a delivery van blocking my driveway, 2 big boxes at my front door and no Bryn. What in the world was going on, I wondered? No, the delivery was not for me, but was for our neighbour who wasn't home. Not only did Bryn offer to take and sign for the delivery, but he also agreed to pay the Eur 220 for it (to be reimbursed later) AND drive all the way to the bank to withdraw the money to give to the delivery lady, all so that our neighbour wouldn't have to drive to the east of Holland to collect her package the next day. He's just like that. Little reminders like this make me the happiest girl alive. It makes me wonder what I would have done in that situation. Love you, B.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment