--got woken up at 3:30am to laughter! Bryn couldn't sleep and was watching "Cheaper by the Dozen"
--woke up to a sunny day
--witnessed the girls hugging each other good morning
--able to go to church and worship
--got a new calling in Young Womens!
--came home to a ready prepared lunch--Mexican
--ate outside in the sunshine
--listened to my clever 7 year old play her favourite tunes on the piano
--snuggled up this afternoon and had a snooze
--was told I am a lovely lady by my 4 year old
--NEARLY got locked out of the house
--watched Bryn take his girls on a bike ride this afternoon. They were so excited.
I have a wonderful life, really.
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Claire I can't tell you how great it is to read your blog and to see how you appreciate your family and sunshine here in Holland. Kind regards, Tracy Gorman, Almere, The Netherlands
Thanks, Tracy! Thanks for checking in. I think the blogosphere is an amazing place. We can all learn from each other, even though we've never met:)
Post a Comment