*waking up feeling strong and healthy
*family scripture study/snuggle time in bed early in the morning
*chatting with my boy this morning
*butterfly kisses from the girls before school
*instructing a great class at the gym this morning (this has been one of the hardest things to do these last 3 months)
*unblocking the downstairs toilet (Madison clogged it for fun with a whole roll of loo paper. I plucked up the courage, stopped procastinating and plunged it. Off to a great start, the stick of the plunger came out of the suction bit on my first attempt and I was just about to run far, far away--because I wasn't just dealing with a whole lot of toilet paper. Madison had forgotten the toilet was blocked and had returned to do a you-know-what. Luckily I managed to pull myself together and finish the job)
*baking chocolate crunchies with my little one on a cozy, rainy afternoon
*getting to say hi to mum this arvie
*piano and reading time with Savannah this evening
Friday, September 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment