I love autumn and the changes that accompany it. Madison's class was scheduled to visit an Apple Farm last week and I decided to join in the fun. She really loved having me there with her and it was great to meet the other mothers in her class, as well as get to know some of her little friends. We picked enough apples to last us a good few weeks! I can see us baking lots of apple pies for the next while. Anyway, it was such a fun place, we decided to visit as a family, along with a couple of friends on Saturday too. The weather was just gorgeous, so we spent the afternoon picking more apples and soaking up the warm sunshine. Unfortunately, Savannah couldn't join us, as she had been invited to a birthday party. We missed her, but she had a lot of fun with her friends. Thursday with the class
I'll take an apple pie off your hands! :) It looks like you all had lots of fun. And I love the picture of the girls in the post up above where they are laying in the grass - too cute!
We're an active family of 5, aclimitizing to life back in beautiful South Africa. We live in Cape Town now, after having spent 10 years in the land of windmills, cheese, flowers and cows aka The Netherlands. We enjoy entertaining friends, exercise, sunshine, jiving to music in the kitchen and heading to the beach for walks and ice-creams. We love life and embrace each new day we're blessed with. We're happy. And I write all about it. Welcome!
2 comments:
I'll take an apple pie off your hands! :) It looks like you all had lots of fun. And I love the picture of the girls in the post up above where they are laying in the grass - too cute!
Wow claire - what fun picking apples. Wish i could have been there. Hope you enjoy all the apples.
Shea
Post a Comment