What an awesome experience Musclemania Milan was! I can honestly say I gave it my best shot. The preparation required for an event like this is unbelievably tough. It demands thorough dedication, patience, and sticking to the rather simple plan. The difficult part is being fiercely consistent and driven. A huge big thanks and hug go to Bryn, Savannah, Madison and Sophie. They've put up with me during times of weakness and strength and encouraged me and supported me through this very gruelling experience. Thanks to an amazing trainer and friend, Jenny Gaidoukevitch (www.jennysport.com), for doing all the hard work. My make up artist teacher, Lisette, for some amazing tips for the day, to Liz, my wonderful hairdresser for being just what I needed to get me moving and looking the part. My 'groupies', Angie and Allison--you two were unbelievable!!! I honestly don't know how I could have done it without them on the day. They were my list makers, photographers, biggest fans, make up / beauty therapists, alarm clocks, backstage crew. And...they even still want to be friends with me after months of crazy eating and food choices!
I had an awesome time and have a little trophy and tons of photos and memories to remind me that I achieved something wonderful I put my mind to.
There are many more photos of the weekend I haven't yet had time to even download. I got to see a little of Milan and even eat a genuine Italian pizza! Fancy that! More to come when I've finally caught up with life!
Pictures include practice the evening before at the hotel gym, backstage prep and pumping, and of course, the catwalk!



11 comments:
Wow! You look fantastic! You have my vote. Glad you did well. Time for some well deserved rest and relaxation now? Or off to other competitions?
Claire!!! Flip you look incredible!
Amazing!!!
Thanks for all the muscles, laughter, late nights, shopping and the PIZZA!!!! You looked amazing! I'm so glad I was able to watch you go through this whole process and be there when you stepped out on to the stage. You have inspired us all to set a goal and go for it!!!! I'll be your "groupie" any day!!!
mama mia what a hottie. That must have taken grit and determination to achieve.
Love you
mum
An amazing achievement Claire - you look absolutely great on the stage. Thanks for posting photos so quickly. Love you lots, Mom
Darling Claire,
You are absolutely beautiful.I have never ever seen such a perfect body. I just can't get over you. You are just unbelievable and I am absolutely Bowled over! Congratulations. You have obviously trained so hard and it has been worth every second. WOW!
Lots of Love Aunty Sue x
Beautiful my darling sister! You have done so so well. What an amazing achievement. AMAZING!!! Love you lots! Gem and Gav.xx
I'm very glad you had a great time, hope you will stick around to compete more often. You really have a great body for it. As you said, practice is everything and it really good you want to learn from mistakes. So after YBF I will put the video on YouTube for you to see and learn. If you decided you won't compete at YBF, perhaps just come by and have a look and get the feeling of the atmosphere in Beverwijk. It's much better organized then Saturday in Milan.
And I think we had to do some poses in the beginning we didn't do following the book of the Italians, the T-walk..
I'll contact you later for some tips ok? Take care and perhaps till Sunday..
WOW. You look absolutely amazing! All that hard work, tough food choices...it all paid off! You are such an inspiration :D
Jeesh this girl is hot. Who's the lucky guy that gets to wake up next to her......oh that's me. Well done Claire. I'm so proud of your achievement. Love Bryn
Wow Claire! You look AMAZING!! Well done, you should be so proud of yourself!! Don't you wanna be my personal trainer from afar? haha.
Post a Comment