I was privileged to have the chance to have a couple of great photos taken yesterday with photographer, Bastiaan de Koning. Featured alongside, my trainer, Jenny and our friend, Roel, who will both be competing this weekend in the body building section of Musclemania. My competition class is figure, which requires softer lines and less definition than the body building category. Posing for 6 hours has left me feeling rather stiff today!
We're an active family of 5, aclimitizing to life back in beautiful South Africa. We live in Cape Town now, after having spent 10 years in the land of windmills, cheese, flowers and cows aka The Netherlands. We enjoy entertaining friends, exercise, sunshine, jiving to music in the kitchen and heading to the beach for walks and ice-creams. We love life and embrace each new day we're blessed with. We're happy. And I write all about it. Welcome!
8 comments:
Boy are you tan! Looking good. Wishing you the best this weekend. :)
wow, you look amazing! i wish i didn't love condensed milk so much... maybe then i could train hard enough to look like that! :)
Wow, Claire - you look amazing!!
Like the hairstyle too. Good luck. Love, Mom
Gee you look amazing my darling. I just love your hair too.
love mum
Good luck, Claire, hope it goes well!!
You look great!
WOW!!! You look amazing! Everything as paid off!! I'm so glad I get to be in the audience cheering you on!!!
Clairabell, you are one hottttt mama!!! You look sooo good. Good luck this weekend. We'll be cheering you on all the way from Australia! Love you
Pictures look amazing!!
Post a Comment