Sunday, October 10, 2010

Milan cont.

It's been a busy week and a bit since my return to 'normal' existence post comp. The blog has been neglected a bit, but I am happy to say I've spent my time doing the most important things--spending quality and quantity time with my family.

My Les Mills classes have demanded quite a bit of my attention this past week. I didn't have a moment before the competition to devote much time to learning the new choreography, so it's been a cram session. I'm finally coming up to catch a breath.

Vitality Burst is keeping Bryn and I busy. Today we sold 3 huge trays of bran and apple/cinnamon muffins. Today's great news: A tennis club canteen has asked to stock our product!! Hooray!

Here are a couple of new pictures from the Milan trip. The last of the comp / prizegiving / going out to party all night--and dragging a very sick Allison along with us :( She was such a sport and came just to admire the beautiful Italian roses and spectacles just one last time ;) / eating real Italian pizza--oh yes, after months of pure eating discipline, I tucked in and enjoyed every mouthful. Allison's face just cracks me up! I don't think she believed I would actually do it! / dessert at a great little Italian tratoria / gelato--a first for me, before a tiring and costly taxi ride back to our Leonardo 'Di Caprio' hotel / take a look at the stunning view of the Swiss Alps from the aeroplane above the clouds. Breathtaking.

Next up...I've been invited to compete in Rotterdam at the end of this month. Arnold Schwartznegger will be handing out prizes!

The last of the Milan posts will be up shortly. Stay tuned...




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Superwoman!!

Stunning photos. Just one question - who is making the muffins? Congratulations on the tennis club's order.
Love Mom

Claire said...

I'm making the muffins, Mom. It's such a fun project. As things take off and get more demanding, I'll outsource.

Angie said...

I need to get copies! So much fun! Congrats on the success of your new venture!!!