Friday, September 25, 2009

We're Going Camping

It's been a whirlwind of a week trying to organise my day to day motherhood/wife job, as well as learning new choreography for the Body Pump release this Monday and organising a church group campout close to Germany for Friday night. Thankfully, Bryn took the day off to go and run some much needed errands for me before we leave this afternoon. This is going to be fun. One last outdoorsy activity before the winter hits.

My baby arrived this week. I've been reading up, practicing and enjoying all that this 50D has to offer. I was planning on leaving it behind, but Bryn thought that was a silly idea. There's no point in having a good camera if I'm too scared to use it!

'See' you all next week!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Have fun! I hope the weather holds up - it's threatening rain up by us. Looking forward to some fun campout pictures with your new camera! :)

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your campout tonight - will be thinking of you all and looking forward to the pics. Loving Waterfall Gardens and slowly getting organised.
Love, Mom.