Monday, September 14, 2009

Monday Morning Conversation

This is how most Monday morning hair conversations go:

Me: Savannah, you wear your hair up in a ponytail everyday to school. Why not leave it down for a change? It looks so beautiful.

Savannah: No ways, I don't want to look like a weirdo. No one has crazy hair like me.

Me: What? You have the best hair. Everyone loves it.

Savannah: Mom, just trust me.

I have a feeling the hate part of this love/hate hair relationship has struck. I'm sure she'll love it again someday.

2 comments:

Court said...

Hi Claire,
I have been reading your blog for a bit since Gemma made my bridesmaid dresses. My sister had massive curly hair- even curlier than your daughters and she LOVES it. She jokes around sometimes and says she lost 12 years of her curly haired life while in school since (as you know...) we can't wear our hair down! She never ever ties it up now.
I put a picture of her on my blog, if you'd like to show your daughter that curly hair is gorgeous hair- especially when down! reesecourtney.blogspot.com

You have a great blog and a beautiful family!

Ciao,
Courtney

Claire said...

Hi Courtney!
Your wedding pics are gorgeous. Glad everything turned out so well. Gem is fantastic, isn't she?! Thanks for the hair advice. Your sister is beautiful. I'm sure Savannah will love it again oneday. Thanks for reading and commenting. I think you have a great blog too.
Claire