We visited the Consultatiebureau (baby clinic) yesterday and she's growing beautifully. The nurse was surprised that she's crawling at 5 months. We started her on rice cereal this week and she's not a fan. I gave up on the idea of trying to get the extra nourishment into her body via a spoon. We're sticking to the bottle (cereal added) for a while longer and will practice with spoons in the mean time. Watching Sophie's first spoon feed was the highlight of Savannah and Madison's day. It's such fun to watch how excited they get.
Click on the video link to watch the crawling monster.



4 comments:
I cannot believe she's crawling! Is she even sitting yet? Also just stared Alannah on rice cereal, she hates it. Moving her onto the bottle soon. You have a very cutesy little girl! Love Nicola
Yes, she's sitting, but I have to be close by! Time to get that big do-nut out. When are going to start a blog, Miss Nicola? Dying to see pics of your gorgeous family. xx
That was so funny. She is like a little worm... Hope you've put the stairgates up. We've just taken ours down, Yippee!!
I love how she stretches and warms up before she crawls - very cute! :) Did you find some gates and if so did you find any that don't put holes in the wall? Just curious...
Post a Comment