Conked out on the hardwood floor. She had been playing on her mat for a couple of minutes and had scooted herself onto the floor. She's such a good baba.
Sunday, July 12, 2009
She's just that good
Last week was manic, so Sophie had to fit in to my schedule for the most part. As I was putting Madison's birthday treats together to be handed out to her school class, I peered over to check on Sophie. This is what I found:

Conked out on the hardwood floor. She had been playing on her mat for a couple of minutes and had scooted herself onto the floor. She's such a good baba.
Conked out on the hardwood floor. She had been playing on her mat for a couple of minutes and had scooted herself onto the floor. She's such a good baba.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment