Thursday, July 16, 2009

An Excellent Start

Last summer was a disaster productivity wise, as I spent just about the entire holiday in bed with morning (day) sickness during my pregnancy with Sophie. I'm making up for it this year, and have a long list of 'to do's' for both the girls and I to keep us busy and stimulated.

Day 1 of the summer holidays began with a visit to the gym and a trip to the library to pick out 10 books each.

I am working on my Dutch passport applications and plan to submit the final requirements this week.

Does anyone know how to tile a wooden table? I've decided to add some colour to our living/kitchen area with some painted furniture and a tiled kitchen table. It should be a fun project.

Savannah has been a star to continue with her Maths revision during the break. She successfully completes 2 tasks each day.

Fiona, can you tell we're missing you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When did you decide to paint the furniture and tile the kitchen table? It's a good thing I can read your blog to find out what's happening to the furniture :-) B