Life doesn't seem to slow down around here. I haven't had much chance this week to sit at the computer to upload photos and let you all in on what we're up to. I'll get to it soon.
We have enjoyed some gorgeous summer weather for the past few days. Picnic dinners on the beach, walks around the neighbourhood and lots of playing outside = a great week.
But for now, I'm enjoying my "P-Day" (preparation day) Bryn gives me each Sunday afternoon. It allows me to recharge the batteries and indeed, prepare for what the new week will bring. I so enjoy watching him interact with the children and attending to all the Sunday household duties! {preparing and serving dinner, CLEANING up afterwards and bedtime routine for the girls, all while I watch from a distance...or do what I want to do}. He's great, isn't he? The smell of braaied meat {barbequed, for our non-South African buds} is wafting in from outside. Better dash, dinner's ready!
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment