I catered for Madison's teacher's birthday party a few weekends back. She ordered a chocolate cake, tuna whirl, cheese balls and a 7 layer dip. After a very successful party and a happy customer, she returned with an order for a cake for her parents' 40th wedding anniversary. She had seen a picture of the cake I had made for Gemma's wedding and really wanted this one for her parents. Creating the cake this time round was far more enjoyable, as I knew what I was doing! When I made it for Gemma, it was all new territory, plus a much bigger task, being 3 tiers.
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Anniversary Cake
I catered for Madison's teacher's birthday party a few weekends back. She ordered a chocolate cake, tuna whirl, cheese balls and a 7 layer dip. After a very successful party and a happy customer, she returned with an order for a cake for her parents' 40th wedding anniversary. She had seen a picture of the cake I had made for Gemma's wedding and really wanted this one for her parents. Creating the cake this time round was far more enjoyable, as I knew what I was doing! When I made it for Gemma, it was all new territory, plus a much bigger task, being 3 tiers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Fabulous my sweet you are extremely talented.
love mum
stunning as always darlin. I wish i could make this cake
That is stunning Claire. How did you do it? Bridget
Thanks, it's very simple. It's carrot cake covered in cream cheese icing. I covered the sides with white chocolate strips I made and then finished it off with fresh roses.
Beautiful, Claire - WELL DONE!!!!!!!!! Love Mom
Post a Comment