Sunday, June 14, 2009

Quick News Update

I've wanted to blog each day this week, but just haven't found a spare moment to do so. I should be sleeping, but I'll take a few moments to share our week with you.

I have begun instructing Body Pump classes again. I LOVE it and have missed it so much. It's sapped a ton of my time, as I've had to devote every spare moment to learning the choreography for 2 releases. I knew that getting back into it would be demanding to begin with. Things should slow down soon.

Bryn is BUSY at work. Shell's restructuring is stressful for all, but he's doing a great job and we're proud of him. He celebrates his 35th birthday this Sunday!! Scary, as we got married when he was 25 and that felt like yesterday.


I have been busy with quite a few cake/catering orders recently. I've enjoyed it, so much so, that Fiona and I have decided to start up a little catering business. We'll start off small and see how it goes. This week's order is a 5th birthday chocolate cake and 40th wedding anniversary cake just like the one I made for Gemma's wedding {shown above}. It'll be one tier though.

Well, that's all for now. I have a great homemade museli recipe to share with you this week. I'll post it soon, as well as update my photo-a-day folder. Watch this space.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you make that cake in the picture? Nicola

Claire said...

yip, this is gemma's wedding cake. i'm making the top tier for an order this week :)

Anonymous said...

It's so gorgeous! You are so very talented, I think that your catering business idea sounds great. Love, Nicola