We love Saturdays around here. Taking things easy was the order of the day, although we were able to get a lot done -- play with the girls, do a bit of grocery shopping, Bryn made a delicious brunch fry up, I did some more baby laundry, got my Young Women's lesson finished and organised the bits and pieces for Savannah's baptism on Feb 8th.
It's been wonderful having Bryn home today. He's been away all week on a conference and leaves for Houston tomorrow morning, only arriving home on 3rd Feb. We'll certainly miss him!
The pregnancy is going very well. I feel great, in fact, I feel better in this third trimester than I have felt my entire pregnancy. The girls are very excited about meeting their new sister. 52 days to go...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hi Claire,
Thanks for your cute comment on Babyccino! Congrats on your third pregnancy as well! Three girls?!! So fun!
Good luck! (You're not far now...)
xx, Courtney
Post a Comment