I've taken ideas from the 'Blond Amsterdam' range for our new baby's nursery. Check out their website--www.blond-amsterdam.nl. When I was very new in Holland, our RS president held quilting classes in her home and she taught me the basics of this fun hobby. 6 years down the line, I've decided to take the plunge and create a quilt for the nursery using these colours, fabrics and accessories. Wish me luck!
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Nursery
I've taken ideas from the 'Blond Amsterdam' range for our new baby's nursery. Check out their website--www.blond-amsterdam.nl. When I was very new in Holland, our RS president held quilting classes in her home and she taught me the basics of this fun hobby. 6 years down the line, I've decided to take the plunge and create a quilt for the nursery using these colours, fabrics and accessories. Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Can't wait to see the finished product! I'm sure it will be beautiful! :)
Love the fabric combination. please show us what it looks like in the end.xx
Post a Comment