




4 slices ryvita crackers
a smearing of natural philadelphia cream cheese
young gouda cheese, grated and sprinkled on top
sliced tomatoes
a hearty dose of freshly ground black pepper
Mmmmm, I can't get enough. Then go back to the kitchen to make seconds!



3 comments:
Well, I have to agree that it must be great because as you know I live on Ryvitas. But my favourite thing to drink at the moment is tomato juice mixed with ice cold water and lots of ice. When you are thirsty there is nothing better, especially at the beach cafe at north beach, Durban! Love, Mom
Hey Claire
Must be something in the water here I have been eating the ones with pumpkins seeds and loving them and I know I am Not pregnant.
From one great foody to another
Luv fiona
Come round for some cheese/tomato ryvita delights at lunch time. You know I'll always have plenty.
Post a Comment