I'm not ready, but Sophie sure is. She was begging me to go to school, as she watches her big sisters go off each morning. So I listened and visited a Montessori school last week and fell in love, knowing it would be the best thing for her. It's hard to say goodbye to the baby years, letting go a little, allowing her the extra freedom she needs to grow and mature. She's such an awesome child. We love her SO much. That little personality of hers keeps us laughing constantly. One of Sophie's latest cuties goes something like this:
I often say, "Soph, we've got to go to bed now", or, "We've got to go to school to collect your sisters."
Well, she's a bit confused about how many "got to go to's to string together, so she says about 5 in one sentence--
"Mommy, I got-to-got-to-got-to-got-to-go-to school!" or "I got-to-got-to-got-to-go-to bed..."
Soph started at a little Montessori school in Noordhoek. She's so happy that she's with her special friends, James and Aurora, from her Mum and Me Group. So glad we can still continue with our Tuesday Mum and Me group for now.



2 comments:
Soooo cute she looks so confident too.
love mum
I just got to - got to got to- say how much I LOVE this little cutie.
Love Nanni
Post a Comment