I've been meaning to get around to posting our news for a while now. I'm either too busy, or too tired. It's been a very busy few weeks around here.
Bryn returned home safely from South Africa yesterday. I attended a 2 weekend Body Attack course, and have been practicing every day since for the big launch. We launched the program last Monday evening and it was a tremendous success. I'm enjoying this cardio challenge immensely.
I got the all important letter in the mail last week. And to my utter relief, I spotted the word 'geslaagd' and let out a huge shriek and jump for joy. Our Dutch passport applications can now go through and we should receive them by May. It has been an incredibly trying journey, but I appreciate the lessons I've learned and the confidence it's given me to speak a foreign language imperfectly.
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Well done Clever Claire! Quite an achievement. xxx Melis
WELL DONE CLAIRE - WHAT PERSEVERENCE AND DETERMINATION AND STRNEGTH YOU HAVE!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS - WE RE ALL SO PROUD OF YOU. Love, Mom.
well done darling sis. Im so proud of you. I miss you so much. can we skype soon? love you
Post a Comment