The Harries household is buzzing with various activites. This is what we're up to at the moment:
Bryn:
* making his dreams come true
* career planning
* world touring
* playing handyman every now and again
* brilliant baby bather and daddy to three doting darlings
* babysitter when mom needs to run errands
Claire:
* sanding and painting kitchen furniture
* spring cleaning
* entertainment during school holidays
* in the midst of dutch citizenship
* gym choreography practice
* home executive
Savannah:
* piano
* hockey
* irish dancing
* reading
* maths
* school projects
* dutch dictation
* home chores
* lots of play
Madison:
* play, play, play
* reading
* play, play, play
Sophie:
* zzzzzzz
* eats
* poos
* zzzzzzz
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
So glad to hear from you!!! I hope the sweets I'm sending will still be good when they get there. I haven't been able to go out b/c of my back lately so I haven't mailed the package yet. So sorry!! But there is another postcard on the way. :)
What a cute post! :) I'm anxious to see your new kitchen furniture... Sounds like it's coming right along.
Sometimes I would like a life like Sophie's!
I love Sophie's days....
Post a Comment