Thursday, March 19, 2009

Just hanging out


Today doesn't demand much of me, so I'm just hanging out, relaxing and enjoying the quiet. Fiona took me to Sligro (like Makro) this morning, to get some bits and pieces. I mainly needed to pay this shop a visit for the bulk size washing powder and softener, so that we're all stocked up for the next little while.

Madison is back at school today and Yogita, our fantastic cleaning lady arrives at noon. Bryn has asked me to make a grocery shopping list for him so he can go out tonight to stock the fridge and pantry. I feel pampered.

No sign of baby yet. Night times seem to be a little painful for me and then during the day, I forget I'm pregnant--well, sort of.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello peeps nice pic, you look beautiful. LoveB

Anonymous said...

I'm amazed every time i see your belly! i think its beautiful. you're gorgeous. love you

Rob Caldwell said...

you.are.goreous!!.I.am.thinkinking.of.you.tons.and.can't.wait.to.receive.the.big.news.
Love.you!!!
Amy