Thursday, March 12, 2009

abc


Savannah has enjoyed being a part of Madison's letter recognition process. It's been a very low key activity up until now. All of a sudden, Madison begs each day to revise and learn new letters. I often hear her reading the alphabet chart while sitting on the loo! She loves to write random words using the letters she knows. The other day when Fiona and I were doing some shopping at Ikea, the girls were in the trolley drawing and writing. Madison strung a couple of letters together which happened to read 'boob'. Totally unaware of what she had written, she proceeded to ask Fiona's teenage son what it said. She's such a funny girl.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how sweet and funny is that. They are soo cute. I miss them so much
Love mum

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA, how sweet!! i miss her.x

Anonymous said...

Wow very clever Madison - miss u
Shea