* visit Prenatal for a nappy change pad for downstairs and birth announcement slingers for the front door and windows

* bake lots of sugar cookies to freeze which will be topped with the traditional pink and white 'muisjes' sprinkles. I'll make up a few trays for the girls and Bryn to take to school and work. This is very Dutch.

* design homemade birth announcement cards
* buy cards, envelopes and stamps
* pack my hospital bag
* make extra meals to freeze
* get shelving cut for baby's cupboard
* book an appointment with the hairdresser
* wax legs
* paint toenails
* I'm even toying with the idea of hiring one of these for the front garden, to be really dutch...



2 comments:
You are too cute! I love the wax legs and paint the toe nails! :) I don't think I've painted my toe nails since Rachel was born and well, I've never waxed my legs. Good for you! Good luck the next couple of weeks and I'll see you tomorrow night! :)
so much to do before baby arrives - hope you get it all done - love you lots
Shea
Post a Comment