Monday, February 2, 2009

Photo a Day 2009

I've wanted to do this for so long; to take one random photo of each and every day. It's a great way to remember the small, seemingly insignificant parts of life that wouldn't necessarily make it into a post on the blog. You're probably wondering why I'm only starting this venture on 2 February. The thought crossed my mind on January 1st, but then left pretty quickly again. I don't have a fantastic SLR camera, I don't have photoshop editing facilities, it's a big commitment, went my excuses. But I do have a basic canon camera that can take photos, so what am I waiting for? There's no time like the present, so let me officially introduce you to my new photo a day folder on the left side of the page. It'll be updated every couple of days with a photo from each day for the rest of this year.

No comments: