Friday, February 20, 2009

37 Weeks Pregnant


According to online prego information, baby is fully baked, and she is allowed to come anytime from now. My babies just seem to love the extra sleep in. I wonder what will happen this time.

I have just instructed my second to last Body Pump class before I give birth in 3 weeks. Now, before you go ahead and think I'm really bats, I have decreased the weights a lot and take it easy. I do look forward to getting back into my exercise routine again, but I'm grateful for the chance I've had to keep my muscles moving and blood pumping throughout this pregnancy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh clairabell, my eyes nearly popped out of my head...you're one hot mama:) you look so so good. just a little bump and everything else looks fantasic!well done. love you and miss you.and babies dont bake!!:)xx