Bruges, Belgium July 2007
It must have been a tiring day December 2006
Swimming fun at Rocky Bay December 2006
Zaanse Schans, Netherlands July 2007
Dancing with the children at a school party July 2007
A birthday celebration at school July 2007
Nanni's favourite carrot cake and birthday celebration July 2007
Oompah's 'filet americain' experience July 2007
That's 'Nanni' and 'Oompah' to our girls. We are so blessed to have such wonderful parents. Today, I wish to pay tribute to Bryn's parents. I recognise and appreciate far more, now that I am a mother, the great effort and sacrifice it takes to raise a child. From the physical responsiblility of clothing, housing, cleaning, feeding and watering this little soul to the emotional and spiritual charges of educating, loving, caring, teaching and rearing in truth. What a noble pledge this is! Mom and Dad, Thank you for raising two righteous, wonderful, capable, fantastic children. I am so blessed to have one of them! GJ doesn't only equal BA. Now it's GJ = B, S, M, A, R, D, J and C^2. We love you.



No comments:
Post a Comment