Feeling a little claustrophobic? Living in Holland has been a lesson in 'less is more'. If you don't believe me, you should have seen this storeroom before I attacked it! We're kind of low on space in the lowlands and make good use of every possible nook and cranny. Hip hip hooray--3 spring cleaned rooms out of 4. I've booked Bryn's oh-so-much-appreciated skills in the shed for this coming Saturday.
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Hooray
Feeling a little claustrophobic? Living in Holland has been a lesson in 'less is more'. If you don't believe me, you should have seen this storeroom before I attacked it! We're kind of low on space in the lowlands and make good use of every possible nook and cranny. Hip hip hooray--3 spring cleaned rooms out of 4. I've booked Bryn's oh-so-much-appreciated skills in the shed for this coming Saturday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment