Thursday, March 6, 2008

I Got Tagged!

What is his name?
Bryn David.

How long have you been married?
8 years.

How long did you date?
10 months.

How old is he?
33.

Who eats more?
Bryn does, although I do come a close 2nd!

Who said "I love you" first?
Bryn did. We weren't going out properly yet, but he had asked me out on a date to watch BYU young ambassadors in Durban. In fact, he booked me a month in advance!!! As it turned out, the week of the date, Bryn had a very hectic study schedule (what's new??!! and yes, we have been studying for most of our married years! He was busy with a mechanical engineering degree back then). He phoned me to let me know about his crazy schedule, so I did the good girlfriend thing and said that he didn't have to worry about the date and we could go out another time, as long as there was a next time. After I said this he told me he loved me. And....the rest is history:)

Who is taller?
Bryn.

Who sings better?
Well, we make an excellent duet pair. Bryn understands tricky phrases like "key changes" and the like. Whenever we sing together with the children he instantly adjusts the key down a half step from whatever key we started in. It makes for interesting harmony!

Who is smarter?
I thought I was the smartest until I figured out Bryn's little secret--he could indeed work the washing machine and play "fix-it-mr-handyman". Nah, we both have our strong points.

Whose temper is worse?
Mine.

Who does the laundry?
I do.

Who does the dishes?
The dishwasher!

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
Bryn.

Who pays the bills?
That's my thing.

Who cooks the dinner?
I'm the head chef in the Harries household. Occasionally we make a meal together. Bryn makes pancakes or toasted sandwiches for us during the weekend--yum.

Who drives when you are together?
Bryn.

Who is more stubborn?
Bryn, by a little bit:)

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong?
We're both pretty good about that now.

Whose parents do you see the most?
It's the same. We live in a different country.

Who proposed?
Brynny--on one knee, while I was sitting on the "proposal bench" (as it's now called)in the fairy garden at my parents' house.

Who has more friends?
We enjoy each other's friends.

Who has more siblings?
That's me! I have 5 sisters and Bryn has 1.

Who wears the pants in the family?
Bryn for sure and I love him to bits.

I tag Laura, Amy and Ruthie--just get that blog started Ruthie, and bring yours back to the land of the living, Amy!

No comments: