Monday, November 14, 2011

November News

What a great week we had!

I love this:

and because I'm beginning to practice it, we enjoyed this:

Soaking up sunrays

Tuesday Mum and Me playgroup with Sophie and all her little buddies

Found the funny side of a hormonal tweener. Dinner out in Cape Town. Savannah ordered a cheeseburger. Daddy placed the final order...a cheddermelt--unfortunately, it arrived with a generous helping of mushroom sauce. Oh the end of the world. Bryn devoted the remainder of the evening to lessons on gratitude...

Sadly, Oompah left to return home to Durban. Here's a traditional goodbye

Barbies have taken over the house. The girls love playing with them these days

Laugh if you wish, but I still love them :)

Sophie and my Wriggle and Rhyme group on Thursday mornings. Such fun!

Soph's bestie. James comes over for plays regularly and we love it! They laugh, they cry, but what can you expect from hormonal two year olds?

Kerryann and I baked Christmas cakes this week. And yes, I know it's only November!

Sunday morning egg on toast before church

The squeaky tricyle brings us all so much joy!!

And what's a Sunday without a visit to Rumbly Bay? This time we found tuna and snoek skeletons


No comments: