The African sky. Just love it!
Madison's brownie pack put on a little end of year concert for us. I can't seem to get my head around aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalll the end of year do's that we have to attend! Everything's all smooshed into about 2 weeks! Eeeck.
Madison and I spent an afternoon making and baking gingerbread boys and girls for a class party.
Christmas cake number 1 (out of...can't remember, lost count! Lots though!)
Nanni had a makeover! She sure looks glam! 20 years younger, for sure! We were so spoilt to have Nanni and Oompah visit us and shower us with love and help for the last 3 weeks. We were sad to say goodbye to Nanni on Thursday, but look forward to seeing her in Durban for Christmas and welcoming both of them back soon.
I'm so grateful to have the privilege of being a stay at home mom. It's a huge blessing and I'm grateful to Bryn for all the hours and sacrifice he makes to bless our family with this gift. I was able to support the girls on Friday at their school sports day. All the cheering and warcries took me right back to when I was one of those little participants sitting in the hot african sun, waiting my turn to run 100 metre sprint.
Bryn and I attended a Rugby dinner on Saturday night and enjoyed the company of great buddies. Bobby Skinstad (ex springbok rugby captain AND, my ex GP's son :)) was guest speaker.



1 comment:
Love it when you update your blog. So nice to see all the goings on in your family. Thanks for the lovely update.
Love mum
Post a Comment