Bryn cooked an uber yummy roast chicken in a bag for Sunday dinner. Yum. Felix and Savannah enjoyed some computer games.
My friend, Kerryann and I took off for Somerset West on Friday and shopped up a storm at the most amazing Christmas market: Kamers vol Geskenke. It blows the socks off the German Christmas markets. Took pictures of some bits and bobs I like...
Our dear friends Melis and Brod came to stay for 2 nights. Oh how we enjoyed their company. Melis and I enjoyed exploring Kalk Bay.
Savannah's grade 4 class walked to the beach this week and built a massive Table Mountain sand castle to urge Cape Townians to vote for this natural beauty which is one of the finalists for the 7 wonders of the world. By the time I arrived to take a sneak peak and pictures, of course, it had been flattened by the tide coming in :( Here's a pic of Savannah with her friend, Zoe.



1 comment:
Everything looks like lots and lots of fun
Love u mum xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Post a Comment